- Protects sensitive data and provides an easy, cost-efficient route for compliance with data encryption.
- Helps manage business risk of data breaches due to sensitive data exposure.
- Keeps encrypted data secure and available throughout the data management lifecycle.
- Improves governance with a single point of management for redacting data across applications and users.
- Monitor and Blocking: Database Firewall
- Auditing: Audit Vault
- Access Control: Database Vault and Label Security
- Encryption & Masking: Transparent Data Encryption and Data Masking