Data is the fuel for AI, and AI cannot exist without an information architecture, or IA. The best AI is built on a foundation of data that’s collected and organized as carefully as it’s analyzed, and finally infused into the business. Organizations are challenged with:
- Gaining insights from their data.
- Data silos make it difficult to access a holistic view of all your information, limiting the value of AI.
- Current infrastructure that wasn’t built for AI isn’t flexible enough to respond to new demands without adding complexity.
- Storage cost become high with huge amounts.
- How to optimize high data accessibility response time and Optimize long term data cost.
- IBM Spectrum Scale.
- IBM Elastic Storage System 3000
- IBM Elastic Storage System 5000
- IBM Cloud Object Storage.
- IBM Spectrum Discover.
- IBM Spectrum Archive for long term data retention on Tapes.
- Unify data in a single global namespace
- Faster time to insights
- Accurate insights and analytics
- Employ a consolidated interface to more precisely manage data insights
- Increased efficiency and performance
- Experience full use of graphics processing units (GPUs) with high throughput Optimized solutions for the AI journey
- Provide storage solutions optimized for different stages of the AI journey, Scalable AI infrastructure
- Leverage the ability to start small and scale with virtually no limits
- Enhanced data flow efficiency.
- Reduce costs with built-in data life cycle management and policy-based optimization.
- Simplify data access, Containerized for fast and easy deployment with container-native storage.