It’s an exciting time to join ISYs, we’re a technically excellent start-up , we are IBM Platinum Partner , and advanced redhat ,and more . In the past 18 months, we’ve seen huge growth, and we’ve exciting plans for the future.
We work with clients more than 30 such as NBE, but we’d like more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our young and passionate team, we’re still small enough for everyone’s voice to be heard and for you to forge your path and play an essential role in the growth of our business.
A front-end web developer is generally expected to:
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
What do we require:
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar roleUnderstanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good Understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Familiarity with Gimp or Photoshop
- Knowledge of image authoring tools
- Proficient understanding of web markup
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
Apply for the vacancy