Responsible for administering, installing, and maintaining the organization’s middle ware technologies
The Middleware Administrator will be responsible for administering, installing, and maintaining the organization’s middleware technologies like Node.JS, IBM WAS, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, etc. This person will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Node.JS, IBM MQ, TOMCAT, Redhat JBOSS and IBM WebSphere Commerce. In addition, he/she will be responsible for Sharepoint technology and will provide technical support and guidance to the application developers and application business owners. This position will implement any changes to the systems and applications pertaining to Middleware technologies and will provide support and service to resolve technical issues.
What do we require::
This position will support critical Banking applications like T24, Order Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, ERP systems, BI, and web-based applications.
- Installation, implementation, upgrading, performance, security, patching and monitoring of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (WASND) environments.
- Maximizing availability and performance for all WASND and IBM HTTP Server Plugins and IBM HTTP Server systems
- Providing technical assistance to the entire customer staff of developers, operators and administrators
- Developing a detailed understanding of WebSphere Application Server Clustering for High Availability
- This position is responsible for programming and documenting system utilities with Bash/Korn Shell, Jython/Jacl and Java programming languages
- This position is responsible for possessing and developing a detailed understanding of J2EE standards, JDBC configuration, JNDI Directory Services, SOAP and WebServices
- Providing maximum system availability and uptime for our WebSphere environments
- Monitoring, tracking, trending, analysis and tuning of the WebSphere environments
- Validating backup techniques to ensure ease of system recoverability
- Management of assigned enterprise services projects or components of projects from Application Services
- Maintaining the system integrity and security by following the published Server Configuration Standards.
- Timely security patching and applying support fixes as required.
- Support and implementation of the Security policies and Controls as defined and developed by the Information Security team
- Timely and accurate completion of other tasks as defined by the Manager of Enterprise Services – WebSphere Systems.